Introductory training at your premises (or ours) is designed to guide your technicians towards developing accredited testing techniques. Utilising our experience in high frequency accredited testing services, our experienced trainers can have your team familiar with testing processes within hours to most national standards…a cost effective alternative to learning by trial and error.
We can provide introductory training to any of the following national standards where ISTS holds current ILAC accreditation.
- Australia (AS4586-2013)
- New Zealand (AS/NZS.4586:2004)
- Singapore (SS 485:2011)
- Britain (BS 7976-2:2002+A1:2013)
- Europe (CEN/TS 16165:2012)
- America (ASTM E303-93 – 2018)
- China (GB/T 35153-2017)
Training – Introduction to Wet Pendulum Testing (available for all ISTS accredited national standards)
- Four-hour introductory training session (up to two attendees)
Cost: AU$1995.00 each (+GST & travel if required)
Training – Introduction to Dry Floor Friction Testing (available for Australia, New Zealand and Singapore national standards)
- Two-hour introductory training session (up to two attendees)
Cost: AU$995.00 each (+GST & travel if required)